OUR HOSPITAL GRADE DISINFECTING PROTOCOL TAKES CLEANING TO THE NEXT LEVEL!
River Refresh is here to help you disinfect, sanitize and deodorize to keep your facility clean and customers confident in your approach to their safety.
Our EPA approved broad spectrum antimicrobial system uses the latest in biomimicry technology. Our key ingredient, Hypochlorous Acid (HOCl) aligns with CDC requirements as an ideal disinfectant given its broad spectrum efficacy and it being non-toxic, odorless, non-flammable, fast drying, environmentally friendly and easy to use. The application protocol is ideal many industries because it
- Eliminates viruses, bacteria, mold and allergens in the air and on surfaces
- Starves future pathogens of the food source they need (ATP) to live and reproduce
Our system is unique in that we apply a fine mist of an antimicrobial hypochlorous solution, created at hospital grade, throughout your facility including those areas overlooked or out of reach when using disinfecting wipes. The mist is fast drying and requires no wipe down. See our misting in action.
You manage the second step using our Cleanse & Deodorize hand-held spray to maintain cleanliness with an emphasis on your high-traffic like doors/knobs, desks, keyboards, chairs, bathrooms, kitchens, carpet, furniture.
While we offer a one-time misting treatment we recommend follow-up sessions depending on your facility's exposure to people or products that can carry in pathogens.
- A natural antimicrobial that kills 99.99%* of bacteria and viruses
- It's 100x more effective than bleach with no toxins, alcohol, fragrances or dyes
- Our patented misting system is EPA Certified #91112 and leaves no chemical residue
- It disinfects and eliminating odor-causing bacteria in one step
- Safe on people of all ages, pets, fabrics, food and plants